Saturday, April 9, 2011

1/ CAGITO ERGO SUM “I THINK THEREFORE I AM” (RENE DESCARTES)


Rene Descartes is the man credited to these few words. The quote, originally written in french, comes from The Discourse on Method, but also appears written as the famous Latin, “Cogito ergo sum,” in his  Meditations on First Philosophy, which was an attempt to find foundational truths for knowledge UNTILL TODAYS…..
Cagito ergo sum,,,
here I think and I believe that as a person, I have my own principle of life that guide myself of doing something’s therefore i have to think twice or maybe 3x,4x,5x before i make a decision of doing . I am able to think, therefore I am alive. A philosophical proof of existence based on the fact that someone capable of thought is alive, and its also  the way how people to embrace his or her point of view to show how strong his or her opinion towards something.

No comments:

Post a Comment